Wellness benefits refer to the education and activities that a workplace may implement to promote healthy lifestyles to employees and their families. Examples of wellness programming include health education classes, subsidized use of fitness facilities, internal policies that promote healthy behavior, and any other activity, policy or environmental change that affects the health of employees.
At Biggs Insurance Services, we can design wellness programs ranging from basic to comprehensive. Many programs require a minimal investment of time and money. More substantial programs often use more resources, but the many benefits to supporting and encouraging employee health and wellness outweigh the costs.
A wellness program will impact your company’s bottom line by:
- Helping control rising health care costs
- Increasing employee productivity
- Increasing employee morale
- We can build and customize a wellness program specific to your employees’ needs and health care data, and will deliver the tools you need to get a successful wellness program off the ground. We will help you:
- Gather claims data, a needs and interest survey, health risk assessment aggregate results, prescription drug utilization, culture audit and other pertinent data. From this data we will make recommendations regarding the types of programs you may want to offer.
- Build a strategic wellness plan that incorporates specific goals and objectives.
- Support the implementation of the wellness plan with specific resources and communication vehicles.
- Evaluate and refine the plan over time.
101 Wellness Challenges
Whether you are an individual trying to improve your personal well-being or a health professional designing wellness programs for large populations, it’s important to ask yourself this question: If you aren’t building habits, what are you doing?
You are the sum of your habits. The way to redefine yourself is to change your habits.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get our FREE guide 101 Wellness Challenges, and get started on a journey to a healthier, happier YOU!
This field is required.
If you need tips or help getting started in implementing these challenges, find out how easily technology can be used to simplify and destress your life. Contact us anytime at email@example.com