Every month we feature fun facts about one of our awesome staff members, so you can get to know them better. This month, we happily present Account Executive, Matt Anderson.
1. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what is the one thing you couldn’t live without?
A fan. I have to have white noise to sleep. 🙂
2. You won the lottery! What’s your first purchase?
Tesla Model S P100D.
3. Where is your dream destination?
I am a fan of Hawaii but really want to see Europe as well.
4. Your absolute favorite meal?
The classic steak and potatoes, but like from a high end restaurant. 100 Dollar steaks 🙂
I would use the lottery money.
5. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
I can easily eat a pint of Ben and Jerrys Half Baked in one sitting.
6. Tell us about your proudest moment.
I won a bubblegum blowing contest in grade school. 🙂
7. What does success look like to you?
If you’re doing what makes you happy then you’re successful.
8. What is your favorite Biggs story?
When I was a kid at the Biggs family Christmas party Bill Biggs dressed up as Santa and gave presents to all the kids. I got Pokemon cards. It was awesome 🙂 At the time I had zero idea that it was Bill…He plays a good Santa…I think it’s because he has the figure for it.
9. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Teleportation. Because then I could just go on vacation whenever.